Language Trek Grade 3 to 4
3 to 4
The most effective language program ever.
There are 4 stages to visit in this module from beginner (level 1) to advanced (level 2).
- Sentence structure
- Use of abbreviations to spell frequently used words.
- Use of comma prefixes and suffixes.
- Use of compound words.
- Use of irregular plurals correctly.
- Divide words into syllables
- Identify nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs.
- Understand sentence structures, ie subject and predicate.
- Construct simple and compound sentences.
- Form irregular plurals.
- Use exclamation marks appropriately.
- Use the apostrophe in common contractions.
- Use synonyms and antonyms.
- Use quotation marks correctly.
- Identify various parts of speech.
- Use verb tenses correctly and appropriately
- Use simple and compound sentences and vary their structure.
- Focuses on oral and visual
- Designing posters
- Creating Writing articles captions
- Acrostic poem
- Short speech
- Create simple media works.
- Identify basic elements of text and basic techniques of that help convey the message in print and media materials
- Focuses on strand of writing.
- Creating a web and using it for paragraph creation.
- Using idea boxes for writing stories showing a beginning, middle and end.
- Completion of closed passages and editing given paragraphs.
- Building sentences.
- Paragraph writing.
- Use connecting words correctly to link ideas.